By practicing positive thought patterns (affirmations) repetitively, we actually create neuroplasticity in the area of the brain that processes what we are thinking about. The key is repetition so you flood your brain with the positive thought.
When practicing affirmations, choose one or two to focus on for several weeks. Say the affirmation out loud in a confident voice several times a day and before you go to bed. To add more power to the affirmation, write it down as you speak it. Be sure your affirmations are in the present tense, as though they are a current reality.
- I expect to be successful in all of my endeavors. Success is my natural state.
- I easily find solutions to challenges and roadblocks and move past them quickly.
- Mistakes and setbacks are stepping stones to my success because I learn from them.
- Every day in every way, I am becoming more and more successful.
- I feel successful with my life right now, even as I work toward future success.
- I know exactly what I need to do to achieve success.
- I see fear as the fuel for my success and take bold action in spite of fear.
- I feel powerful, capable, confident, energetic, and on top of the world.
- I have an intention for success and know it is a reality awaiting my arrival.
- I have now reached my goal of _______ and feel the excitement of my achievement.
- Today I am successful. Tomorrow I will be successful. Every day I am successful.