By practicing positive thought patterns (affirmations) repetitively, we actually create neuroplasticity in the area of the brain that processes what we are thinking about. The key is repetition so you flood your brain with the positive thought.
When practicing affirmations, choose one or two to focus on for several weeks. Say the affirmation out loud in a confident voice several times a day and before you go to bed. To add more power to the affirmation, write it down as you speak it. Be sure your affirmations are in the present tense, as though they are a current reality.. I am a problem solver. I focus on solutions and always find the best solution.
- I love change and easily adjust myself to new situations.
- I am well groomed, healthy and full of confidence. My outer self is matched by my inner well being.
- Self-confidence is what I thrive on. Nothing is impossible and life is great.
- I always see only the good in others. I attract only positive confident people.
- I live in the present and am confident of the future.
- My personality exudes confidence. I am bold and outgoing.
- I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
- I always attract only the best of circumstances and the best positive people in my life.
- I love meeting strangers and approach them with boldness and enthusiasm.