By practicing positive thought patterns (affirmations) repetitively, we actually create neuroplasticity in the area of the brain that processes what we are thinking about. The key is repetition so you flood your brain with the positive thought.
When practicing affirmations, choose one or two to focus on for several weeks. Say the affirmation out loud in a confident voice several times a day and before you go to bed. To add more power to the affirmation, write it down as you speak it. Be sure your affirmations are in the present tense, as though they are a current reality.
- Every cell in my body vibrates with energy and health.
- I am completely pain-free, and my body is full of energy.
- I nourish my body with healthy food.
- All of my body systems are functioning perfectly.
- My body is healing, and I feel better and better every day.
- I enjoy exercising my body and strengthening my muscles.
- With every breath out, I release stress in my body.
- I send love and healing to every organ of my body.
- I breathe deeply, exercise regularly and feed only good nutritious food to my body.
- I pay attention and listen to what my body needs for health and vitality.
- I sleep soundly and peacefully, and awaken feeling rested and energetic.
- I am surrounded by people who encourage and support healthy choices.